Jensen update for Nov. 15th, 2021...
Hola Mi Hijo & Familia! I feel like this week is "deja vu!" It's been the same as last week for me and I'm sitting here wondering what to write to Kyle and all of you. I don't really have earth shattering things that happen in my "daily" activities. So I don't really know what to write... In thinking hard about what I've done this week, I did remember a little "Spanish" situation (Missionary Moment) that happened to Dad & I while we went out on a lunch DATE last week. 😄Yes, Dad was cute and "asked me out" for a lunch date and we ended up going to a Mexican place in Corvallis that Dad's boss & a couple co-workers went to recently. The waitress was really nice and we both ordered the "verde enchilada special!" It was good!! But while we were waiting for food in general, we overheard a lady leaving the restaurant and saying Happy Bday to the waitress. (& the waitress embarrassingly shushed her qui...




Comments
Post a Comment